Wednesday

LFW Street Style - Black Watch



I don't know what's reignited my love of tartan (maybe it's just a fashion cycle us Scots have evolved to possess), but I do know that all I want to wear this winter is black watch tartan.  Yes, fact fans, this here is Scottish black watch regimental tartan - non-Scots educate yourselves here if you like (we get taught this stuff at school you know).  One of my fashion week favourites, Crystal, showcases it here to perfection and I've been hunting for some dungarees like hers ever since I took these snaps at fashion week - so stay away from ebay please, readers, the next pair of these babies that come up are MINE.

12 comments:

  1. These dungers are RAD!!
    (and I can totally see you in these)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you not only get some style you get schooled at the same time. there's some many scots where i live yet i know nothing about clans and such. Hollie's whole family are scots too, from motherwell and hambleton i think. so what about this scarf http://www.tkmaxx.com/new-in-gifts-for-him/tartan-lambswool-scarf/invt/34332972 it's on my christmas list, just wondered if it means anything (the tartan that is).

    Damon........nooooo. I am a fan of the lads though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Crystal,one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. You've a particular style but you look so good in this salopette ;D

    New post on my blog. Hope you'll check it ;)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so cool

      Check out my BLOGSALE
      http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I cant get enough of these tartan dungarees! Merry xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, she looks amazing. Those overalls are incredible. I could totally see you rocking a pair of these.

    p.s. how did I not know you were from Scotland?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love tartan and black watch is a great staple. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing.....your hand bag is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to see tartan so stylish!

    www.thechalkhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing look!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's official, tartan and dungarees are making a comeback, can't wait for spring/summer 2013

    itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.