Saturday

London Fashion Week street style - Aesthetics


This luminous lovely is Ivania, of Love Aesthetics, in town for fashion week from the Netherlands. Her outfit, and her whole blog, is a lesson in what I believe we are calling sport-luxe these days - an effortless mix of pale jersey and bright colours, with Ivania's own added twist of some serious lipsticks.  That lemon/lilac combo is making even the most colourful fashion week looks pale in comparison.  Ivania's shoes are Acne, the hoody is nicked from her boyfriend, and the jeans are trusty Toppers - go get (though maybe not the hoody as her boyfriend would have something to say about that) .

12 comments:

  1. Well this is what my best friend just did to her hair :D
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks great, really different from what we usually see from the coverage. she has embraced colour just like i mentioned on my blog yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I saw "Neon' on twitter and was HERE! I love Ivania, her blog is lush :)
    Love how she dresses and I bloomin love the sports luxe look, this is my season Jen!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh neon. A stubborn trend that just won't go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!

    If you want her bag btw, I blogged all the stockists here:

    http://www.thelondoner.me/2012/01/furoshiki-shiki-by-samira-boon.html

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder where her folder is from, I spotted quite a few people with the same one at fash week this season. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.com/2012/01/accessories-neon-plastic-folded-clutch.html xx

      Delete
  7. Couldn't believe how incredibly nice she was. Have been in awe of her blog for ages! Beautiful shots Jen, you've captured her so well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible colors! She's one of the bloggers with the best ideas and inspirations!

    xoxo


    Julia from http://aboyeur.blogspot.com
    http://aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity here - lilac and lime. Perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.