Monday

London Fashion Week street style - Chameleon


Styleeast loves a fashion chameleon which is why I was pleased to bump into Elizabeth, who works at Elle, two days in a row at Somerset House.  Not that I recognised her the second time, but perhaps I can blame the fact that by the third day on the cobbles my eyeballs (along with my fingers and toes) had completely frozen.  Choosing my favourite of Elizabeth's looks isn't easy, so I'm going to sit on the fence and say I like her different takes on masculine tailoring in both outfits, though I do have a particular penchant for that lime green beanie.  Which is your favourite?

*post-edit.  By the way, I saw Kanye West today.  KANYE WEST!  You can see my rubbish photo here on the Styleeast facebook page.  I'm also chattering nonsense on Twitter, here

6 comments:

  1. that is weird, at first glance i didn't think it was the same person either. how did she manage that? must be me being a bit slow too. i really like big "post-punk" coats, well that's what i call em anyway. either way, she's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first outfit is so London in terms of the way she has put it together whereas the second one is somewhat international but with a London hipster twist. this girl certainly has style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very difficult to choose and I love people with eclectic style. This lady has a great taste for tailored coats and I would love to have the one she's wearing in the first portrait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one...basically I have a thing for chunky grey coats, and this one is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the first one foto the shoes is amazing i love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the 2nd image, she sold that neon aa beanie for me, so getting it!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.