Monday

LFW Street Style - Day 4: Montage

My final day at Somerset House this season and it didn't disappoint.  Kudos to the hardcore LWF-ers who have 2 days left, I'm bloomin' knackered.


 Maybe I'm just feeling patriotic, but I am loving that tartan

 Want

 Lucie wins the prize for accessorising today.  Her bracelets are from her own Band 4 Hope project, a truly unique and socially conscious initiative, which I urge you to read much more about here

 Polka Dot in polka dots (do you see what I did there?)

 Yep, it's those shoes

 Star blouse, red lippy, vintage Ray-Bans - gorgeous

8 comments:

  1. yes indeed, it's those shoes. lots of great detail you've captured here.

    p.s. I run off yesterday and didn't get a chance to chat properly (you know, no rest for the wicked).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you that I really like your blog, and those pics are one of the reasons!Inspiring!I'm gonna post your pic soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yeah I get it! (I forgot: I had the BEST pair of Italian gifted leather gloves from my NY friend Lisa- she got them in Italy with her then boyfriend, back when I used to call her Polka Dot as a pet name, pre-blog. She's the original Dot! Anyway, I forgot to pull them out of the hounds tooth clutch).

    Really impressed that you got this up. Feel like a slacker. Lovely to see you, hope all's well & see you soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great see what your lens captured! Those are some (tartan) bloomers! Love all the other details too.

    http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh that fringe waistcoat is totally divine and to die for xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a chanel ring? ive never seen one before, and now i want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am missing fashion week, oh well not long to wait until Feb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am missing fashion week, oh well not long to wait until Feb!!

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.