Friday

A couple of style tips


This couple are like a head-to-toe guide on how to do simple style. First, start with a striking hairdo. Wear an on-trend piece with a vintage twist (aran knits for her and aviator for him), keep the rest streamlined with a loose dress for girls and skinny trousers for boys. Then polish it all off with some excellent footwear! Top marks.

I'll be starting my first ever London Fashion Week experience tomorrow. If you're down there, look out for me - I'll be the one with a camera, looking completely lost and stumbling around in inappropriate footwear (along with everyone else, I'm sure!)

1 comment:

  1. Im always envious of couples who look ridiculously stylish but like they haven't even tried. Well, not just couples, anyone!
    Have fun at lfw, i must be the only fashion blogger not going! x

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.