Saturday

This weekend I am mostly coveting

The last 2 weekends I've not felt the best, not to mention that the weather has been crummy, so street style shots are sadly lacking at the moment.  Therefore, I'm turning my attention to building my fantasy summer shopping list, and top of the list are these 2 covetable beauties:  some not-too-cloggy clogs from Swedish Hasbeens (found as a result of intensive research after seeing someone wearing them on another street style blog!) and a gorgeous delicate lace number from the ever-ubiquitous American Apparel.




3 comments:

  1. aww I wish we'd have American appearel in Germany..
    greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so funny. i swear we have such a similar taste! i did a post on swedish hasbeens at the beginning of april. i totally love them - but wasn't sure if i was ready to give in to the clog trend at the price of 130 GBP. that's why i opted for my cheaper version. although i totally love the ones you've chosen above. i think they would look so stinking cute with little socks and even with tights in the winter. am going to sweden next month and may pick myself up a pair when i'm there. and i am totally craving a lacey top! i want one that is slightly a-line i think... i was browsing online for one earlier.

    love love your choices here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of these. i am obsessing over some swedish hasbeens - the boy is in sweden at the moment and i am keeping my fingers crossed BIG TIME...

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.