Sunday

The glad hatter

You may recall from an earlier post ('I don't do weddings') that I have discovered the best hats in London, courtesy of Orizu.  Well, they're soon to be launching their new website http://www.orizu.com/ (possibly to feature yours truly - watch this space!) and I popped by the Spitalfields stall today to see the latest selection.   There's a great variety of cloche and fabric hats and mini headpieces but my favourites are still the range of straw boaters; big or small, black or natural, plain or adorned, they're all fabulous.  Pop down for a look and keep your eye out for the website launch...




1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, these straw hats are ever so cute! How are you? I never asked what you did outside of blogging, fill me in :) x

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.