Wednesday

Power to the People

I wish I could claim this as one of my own street style spots but, sadly, it's not.  One of my favourite blogs, Pics by Polka Dot at http://www.streetstylelondon.blogspot.com/ is doing somewhat of a fashion experiment, to demonstrate the people power in the fashion blogging community (and prove to none other than American Apparel that this is a new and fresh way of advertising ).  She took this shot of a previous street-spot model wearing the AMAZING new jodpurs from AA (which, now I've seen this, I'm going to buy tomorrow) and has asked her followers to re-post.  Sort of like a re-tweet, but with photos and, er, better!  So here it is, check out Pics by Polka Dot and, if you have a blog of your own, get involved and re-blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.