Sunday

Picnic perfect and nice as pie

Putting aside for one moment the fact that I need to learn how to take photos in which the sun doesn't cut off people's feet, these two ladies were my favourite shot of the day.  I worried when I started blogging that the people with covetable style might be unapproachable and make me feel a tad silly for asking for their photo.  But these two, as well as looking amazing for a Sunday wander round the market, were absolutely lovely and keen blog fans, naming Style Crusader and Pics by Polka Dot among them, 2 of my own favourites.  I particularly loved the picnic basket as handbag (or they may have been on the way to the park!) and the fact that neither of them are 'dressed up' yet their natural style is shining through.  Thanks girls, I hope you like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.