Sunday

I don't do weddings

I'm going to a wedding in June and, given that I don't do 'formal', the expectation of hat-wearing was starting to trouble me.  I had in my mind a jaunty little mini-boater, not too deep on the top, and with a ribbon to match my vintage polka dot jumpsuit.  And lo and behold, look what I found!  A little stall in the Brick Lane upmarket, with a fine selection of handmade hats by Orizu, all unique and definitely not wedding-y.  And, perched at the front, my dream mini boater (as held by the very nice stall-holder).  I'm getting one custom-made with a navy ribbon and picking it up next week...it's all about treats for yourself!  This photo really doesn't do justice to the selection so pop along and check it out for yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.