Sunday

A familiar face

Meet Kate.  You might recognise her from a few posts below ('Picnic perfect and nice as pie').  And I bumped into her again today!  Outside the pub, as you'd expect on a glorious day like this.  Rocking another great laid-back outfit of course; i'm loving the dress which is the perfect compromise between the hard-to-wear maxi length and not showing too much knee this early in the summer.

And it got me thinking about what people who are street-spotted on one particular day wear every other day, chances are they're always going to look effortlessly stylish and probably have wardrobes to die for.  So I'm thinking of a new feature for StyleEast - regular "what I wore" slots, featuring my favourite street style spots.  I guess that makes Kate the first 'regular', so here she is (again!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.